David S. Maoz advises and defends companies, executives, and management in all facets of employment law, ranging from compliance with state and federal statutes to internal investigations and administrative agency complaints through pre-litigation negotiations, trial and appeal.
Appearing in administrative agency hearings and state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels, David defends clients against claims involving : Breach of contract, Harassment, Discrimination, Wrongful termination.
In addition to significant experience in labor and employment law, David has experience representing companies in bankruptcy, commercial litigation, and real estate transactions. His professional experience is further complemented by first and second chair trial and mediation experience and the completion of graduate level coursework in mediation and arbitration.
David also has experience counseling and defending cities, counties, elected officials, school districts, and universities. While in law school, David was a member of the Pepperdine Law Review.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2004
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
Rate : $$$