David J. McCarty is Of Counsel in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group. Mr. McCarty specializes in bankruptcy, restructurings, creditors’ rights and commercial law. He has represented a wide variety of constituencies in bankruptcy, restructurings and troubled debt matters, including secured creditors, unsecured creditors, indenture trustees, creditors’ committees, trustees and purchasers.
- J.D., Harvard University, 1977, cum laude
- B.A., Claremont McKenna College, 1974, summa cum laude
- Member, Financial Lawyers Conference
- Past Chair, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Business Bankruptcy Committee, American Bar Association
- Past Chair and Board Member, Bankruptcy Battleground West, America Bankruptcy Institute
Rate : $$$