David Mesa is an experienced litigator defending major drug and medical device manufacturers in complex product liability litigation in multiple-state jurisdictions. He represents Fortune 1000 companies and manages cases as lead associate in all phases of the litigation, including developing case strategy, deposing witnesses, arguing motions, working with experts, handling mediation, and preparing cases for trial. He also defends clients in consumer class actions.
From brick-and-mortar retailers to online merchants, luxury retailers to big-box stores, start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, and fashion retailers to hotels and restaurants, David also represents many of the largest retailers in the world in a wide range of legal matters.
He advises clients in compliance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and agency mandates, including weights & measures, ADA website accessibility, pricing, gift cards, and packaging laws and requirements.
David is serving his fourth year on the Board of Governors for the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) and is the president of the National Filipino American Lawyers Association.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Board of Governors (2014-present)
- National Filipino American Lawyers Association; President, Past President-Elect, and Vice President (2017-2018)
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California, Advisory Board, Chair of Judiciary Committee; Past President, Vice President, and Treasurer (2013-present)
- California Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Board of Governors (2017-present)
- Asian American Bar Association
- Minority Bar Coalition
- Minority Bar Exchange
- California Minority Counsel Program
- Bar Association of San Francisco
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law, 2007, cum laude
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2001
Rate : $$$