David Ferrucci focuses his practice on commercial litigation, intellectual property law, First Amendment/media litigation, and appellate advocacy. Mr. Ferrucci represents clients in matters involving breach of contract claims, unfair competition claims, racketeering defense, defamation and libel defense, and various intellectual property matters, including trademark and trade dress infringement claims.
Mr. Ferrucci has a national media and First Amendment litigation practice, having litigated claims on behalf of individuals and entities in Georgia, Illinois, and Arizona. He has represented both companies and public entities facing First Amendment claims or issues; individuals and businesses seeking to manage and protect their online reputations; and citizens targeted by so-called “SLAPP” lawsuits arising out of their public petitioning activities.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., English and Philosophy, 2001, with honors and with highest distinction
- University of Missouri School of Journalism, M.A., Journalism and Mass Communication, 2006
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., 2009, Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
- State Bar of Arizona
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Arizona
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$