David Bigger is a member of the Tax and Employee Benefits Practice Group and practices primarily in the areas of international, federal, state and local taxation, with particular emphasis on personal income tax, mergers and acquisitions, and matters involving the taxation of partnerships.
David has represented individuals and companies with regard to multi-state taxation issues, tax planning, reorganizations, enforcement and collection defense, and other federal and state tax controversies.
Prior to joining Shipman & Goodwin, David interned with several law practices on the West Coast focusing on tax and business law. David also interned in the legal department of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, a large nonprofit land trust.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Tax Section, Executive Committee (2018-2019)
- Hartford County Bar Association
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., (in Taxation), 2013
- University of Montana School of Law, J.D., 2012, with high honors
- Utah State University, M.A. 2008
- Brigham Young University, 2005
Rate : $$$