David Callahan focuses on trust and estate planning, including literary and theatrical estates and trusts. He counsels clients in employee benefits matters, preparing wills and creating life insurance trusts and qualified personal residence trusts. David works regularly on behalf of owners of closely held businesses, with literary and entertainment clients, and with charitable organizations and private foundations.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Executive Committee, Trusts and Estates Law Section; Past Chair, Committee on Persons Under Disability; Past Chair, Committee on Surrogate’s Courts – New York Bar Association
- Past President, Estate Planning Council of New York City
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1972
- B.A., Fairfield University, 1968
Rate : $$$$