David P. Meyer is the founding principal of our law firm. David Meyer has earned a national reputation for successfully representing investors who are victims of investment fraud.
He has represented approximately 1,000 individual investors from all across the country in securities arbitration and litigation against all major brokerage firms and has won verdicts, judgments and settlements of hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients.
David Meyer served as lead counsel for hundreds of retirees in a class action against Prudential Securities and won a jury verdict in excess of $261 million, believed to be the largest jury verdict in Ohio’s history.
He has also been appointed lead or co-lead counsel by state and federal courts throughout the country in numerous consumer class actions.
David Meyer holds a business administration degree from Ohio University and a law degree and masters degree in tax law from Ohio’s Capital University Law School. He is admitted to practice law in the states of Ohio and Michigan.
Presentations & Speeches:
- “Stockbroker Malpractice and Securities Arbitration” – Ohio Association for Justice Annual Convention, May, 2012
- “Stockbroker Malpractice and Securities Arbitration” – Annual Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Institute: Dayton Bar Association, 2010
- “Preventing Stockbroker Misconduct and Pursuing Investor Claims” – Ohio State Bar Association, Webcast Presentation, May 2015
- “Ponzi Scheme Loss Recovery: Statutory Aiding and Abetting Claims” – Ohio Association for Justice, 2015 Annual Convention, May 2015
- “Two Top Minds Battling About Selling Away Cases,” Moderator – Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association, Annual Convention, October 2016
Rate : $$$