Mr. Rose is the Chair of the firm’s Real Estate Section and has previously served on the Board of Directors for Durham Jones & Pinegar.
He previously was the chair of the Banking Section. His practice focuses on real estate and business transactions.
He has substantial experience in real estate acquisition and development, financing, land use law, leasing, mergers and acquisitions, and entity formation.
- Harvard Law School – J.D. (1994)
- University of Utah – B.S., Accounting, cum laude (1991)
Prior Professional Experience:
- Past Board Member, Durham Jones & Pinegar
- Past Chair, Banking Section, Durham Jones & Pinegar
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Named in Utah Business magazine’s “Legal Elite”
- Member, University of Utah Business Alumni Association Board (2006–2010)
Rate : $$$$