David L. Pardue has practiced for 23 years focusing on intellectual property and business litigation, especially trade secrets and trademark litigation. He also has rare expertise in insurance coverage issues related to intellectual property claims.
Mr. Pardue has represented large and small companies in disputes involving trade secrets and noncompetes, trademark, copyright, RICO, insurance coverage, real estate, class actions, wage and hour claims and business torts.
He has handled cases in numerous state and federal courts around the country, as well as arbitrations. Clients have included Fortune 500 corporations as well as small family businesses.
- Yale Law School, J.D., 1993
- Tulane University,summa cum laude, History, 1989
- All Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Professional or Trade Affiliations/Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia Trial and Intellectual Property Sections,
Chair of Trade Secrets Committee
- American Bar Association Litigation and Intellectual Property and Tort and Insurance Practice Sections
- Vice-Chair of ABA Tort and Insurance Practice Intellectual Property Committee, Employment Law Committee, and Business Litigation Committee
- Former Vice-Chair of the Trade Secrets Subcommittee of the Commercial and Business Litigation Committee of the ABA Litigation Section
Rate : $$$