Highly regarded for his skillful resolution of bankruptcy and insolvency matters, David W. Parham represents corporate and partnership debtors, creditor committees, equity holders, secured and unsecured creditors, lessors, and trustees in bankruptcy proceedings, litigation, and workouts.
His representations have spanned a range of sectors including restaurants, health care, insurance, real estate, retail, aviation, telecommunications, distribution, manufacturing, energy, and mining.
David’s efficiency is continually recognized by Chambers USA, which commends his collected nature and ability to “get straight to the point.” David also handles commercial litigation matters in bankruptcy courts and in federal and state courts.
He routinely prosecutes and defends claims against directors and officers for breach of fiduciary duty, as well as cases involving allegations of fraud, fraudulent conveyance, and preference.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1981, Order of the Coif
- B.B.A., University of Oklahoma, 1978, with Distinction
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$