A former federal appellate law clerk, David Parker focuses his practice on appellate matters in state and federal courts. David also has extensive experience as a trial litigator, particularly in intellectual property, and brings that experience to bear in a number of substantive areas of civil litigation.
After law school, David clerked for Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, where he assisted on numerous appeals, including several high-profile cases involving substantial questions of constitutional law.
David subsequently practiced at an international law firm based in Washington, DC, before joining Hunton & Williams in early 2018.
- Represented dental implant company in federal court of appeals
- Represented major pharmaceutical company in multiple patent infringement lawsuits
- Represented Guantanamo Bay detainees in habeas corpus proceedings
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor, Virginia Law Review, 2013
- BA, University of Virginia, 2008
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Rate : $$$