A veteran litigator, David A. Pluchinsky devotes his practice to commercial, real property, and products liability disputes in Texas, nationally, and internationally. He has defended and prosecuted complex and multi-forum litigation for clients and has extensive experience in trial and appellate work in both state and federal courts as well as arbitrations.
Additionally, David has extensive knowledge of the technical and legal developments relating to eDiscovery, and efficiently guides his clients in navigating complex eDiscovery process and related issues.
David’s broad litigation experience includes commercial disputes, business tort claims, international tort claims, civil RICO claims, antitrust cases, contract disputes, products liability claims, environmental litigation, and qui tam matters. His practice has focused on businesses in the energy and chemical sectors confronted with complex commercial disputes.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 1987
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, Economics, Political Science, 1984, magna cum laude.
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Rate : $$$