David Price is a Greenville native and has been practicing law in South Carolina since 2006, focusing primarily in the areas of Car Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, and Criminal Defense.
David is a graduate of Wade Hampton High School, and attended college at Clemson University. At Clemson, he majored in History and was awarded the 2002-2003 Carl Lafayette History Essay Award for the best paper written by an undergraduate in a history course at Clemson University, before graduating Magna Cum Laude with Departmental and General Honors.
David then attended the University of Georgia School of Law, where he graduated Cum Laude and was an Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law. While in law school, David also spent a semester in the United Kingdom studying comparative law as a member of St. Anne’s College at Oxford University.
In his spare time, David enjoys gardening, spending time with his wife Lauren, family and friends, and is an avid supporter of Clemson athletics.
• University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, 2006, Juris Doctor.
• Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, 2003, B.A. in History
• South Carolina, 2006
• United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 2007
• South Carolina Bar
• South Carolina Association for Justice
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Greenville County Bar
• Pickens County Bar
• 2018 Greenville News Best of the Upstate Awards:
- Best Trial Lawyer,
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer,
- Best Law Firm
Rate : $$$$