David Wright focuses primarily on complex business litigation matters. While in law school, David completed multiple internships. He worked as a federal judicial intern for the Honorable Virginia M. Hernandez-Covington. David also worked as an intern with the Supreme Court of Florida in Tallahassee. Finally, he worked as an elder law initiative intern with the Department of Justice.
After graduating law school, but prior to joining Carlton Fields, David served a two-year term as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Virginia M. Hernandez Covington in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division. As a law clerk, David managed an assigned civil docket, drafted proposed orders in civil and criminal cases, drafted jury instructions, advised the judge on legal issues, and aided the judge during trials and hearings.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Florida (B.A. in History, cum laude,2011)
- Federal Judicial Law Clerk to The Honorable Virginia M. Hernandez-Covington, United States District Court Middle District of Florida (2015)
- Federal Judicial Intern to The Honorable Virginia M. Hernandez-Covington, United States District Court Middle District of Florida (2013)
- Elder Law Initiative Intern, Department of Justice (2015)
- Intern to Justice James E.C. Perry, Florida Supreme Court, Tallahassee, FL (2014)
- Summer Associate, Board & Cassel,Tampa, FL (2014)
Rate : $$$