David Richard Haberbush has Over 28 years of experience in Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Receiverships, General Assignments, and Debtor/Creditor Litigation, with particular expertise in:
- Appearances in matters pending before the United States Supreme Court, the United States District, United States Bankruptcy, State Appeals Court, Superior and Municipal Courts.
- Trial attorney in business litigation in the State and Federal courts, including jury trials as well as private arbitrations.
- Successful representation of broad spectrum of debtors and creditors throughout reorganization or liquidation proceedings.
- Serviced as a federal and state court Receiver in numerous cases involving real property, law firms, mortgage companies, automotive sales and repair companies, nightclubs and restaurants, and many other types of organizations.
- Representation of state-court Receivers, including receivers for law firms in liquidation under the supervision of the California Superior Court.
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney David Richard Haberbush & Haberbush & Associates, LLP can handle?
Haberbush & Associates, LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Debt Settlement, Business, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Haberbush & Associates, LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Haberbush & Associates, LLP?
David Richard Haberbush lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are David Richard Haberbush reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on David Richard Haberbush lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates