David B. Rochelson focuses his practice on prosecuting complex antitrust class actions involving price fixing, unlawful monopolization, and other anticompetitive practices. He has represented clients through every stage of litigation, from performing pre-suit evaluations, drafting complaints, and discovery through to summary judgment, mediation, and settlement.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan LLP, Dave worked as a commercial litigator at a large New York law firm where he focused on antitrust as well as securities and insurance matters. From 2013-2014, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. William H. Walls of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Before attending law school, Dave worked in the Obama White House and was the head broadcast writer for the ABC News program Nightline.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., (2012)
- Harvard University, A.B., (2005)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- ABA Committee for Competition Laws Outside the United States, Young Lawyer Representative (2018-2020)
- ABA Cartel & Joint Conduct Review, Managing Editor (2018)
- American Bar Association – Antitrust Section
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Rate : $$$$