David Rosenberg is an associate in the Labor & Employment department of the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, where he represents corporate clients in both single plaintiff and class actions. Mr. Rosenberg’s practice has a strong focus in employment litigation matters, and he has successfully defended employers in judicial and arbitration proceedings involving wage & hour class and collective action claims, as well as employment discrimination, retaliation, harassment, failure to accommodate, and wrongful termination.
Mr. Rosenberg also counsels employers concerning various employment-related issues, including employee discipline and termination, compliance and policy matters, hiring and termination documentation, and other human resources practices.
Mr. Rosenberg joined the firm initially as part of the Labor & Employment Department’s Fellowship program, an innovative training-focused program for law students with an affinity for labor and employment law. He has thus gained vital training and experience briefing summary judgment moving papers, class certification, motions to compel, demurrers, removals, petitions to compel arbitration, motions in limine and other critical employment litigation briefs.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rosenberg served as a judicial extern for the Honorable R. Gary Klausner, in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- J.D., Loyola Law School Los Angeles, cum laude, Order of the Coif (2013)
- First Honors in Civil Litigation Skills Practicum
- St. Thomas More Law Honor Society
- Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Production Editor
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley (2009)
- State Bar of California – Labor & Employment Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Labor and Employment Law Section
Rate : $$$