David B. Rost’s practice primarily focuses on capital markets and securities matters, including public and private securities offerings and SEC reporting and compliance for domestic and international clients. David also assists clients with public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, initial public offerings and corporate governance matters.
David is also an active member of the Texas Young Professionals and volunteers at Operation Kindness, the first and largest no-kill animal shelter in North Texas.
David has experience in a variety of transactions including:
- Reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Compliance with corporate governance best practices and regulations, such as: NYSE and NASDAQ requirements with respect to board composition, committee charters and other listing standards.
- Preparation of securities filings, including Schedule 13D, Form 13F and Form 4.
- Mergers and acquisitions involving public and private entities.
- Strategic venture capital investments in emerging companies.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2016, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif.
- M.A., University of Dallas, 2013
- Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, 2011, with honors
- B.A., Cedarville University, 2006
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Justice Kerry Fitzgerald, Texas Fifth District Court of Appeals, 2014
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2016
Rate : $$$