Mr. David Rottmann serves as lead counsel for the Community Association Division of Coker Law, a position he’s held since joining the firm in 2012. Under Mr. Rottmann’s leadership, the Community Association Division has resolved thousands of collection matters, recovering over $15 million for its clients.
Mr. Rottmann has represented hundreds of condominium and homeowner associations across Florida, advising on the broad range of legal issues that impact community associations, including assessment collection, lien foreclosures, lender foreclosures and covenant enforcement.
Mr. Rottmann has extensive experience representing community associations in all stages of litigation, up through and including trial and appeal. Mr. Rottman also has experience representing community associations as creditors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
In addition to community association law, Mr. Rottmann has represented clients in commercial collections, consumer collections, construction defect litigation and construction lien law.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S. (2005)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. (2008)
- Courts of the State of Florida (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2008)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida (2008)
Professional Associations & Affiliations:
- The American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Rate : $$$