David G. Runnels maintains a diversified business transactions practice with an emphasis on the renewable energy, conventional energy and real estate industries. As a partner in our corporate practice, David counsels clients in a variety of business transactions.
With more than 30 years of experience, his representative transactions include various complex asset-based financings, project developments, dispositions and acquisitions.
He also has particular experience in business and investment fund formation, business acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, debt restructuring, energy outsourcing and derivative transactions.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law
- B.B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
- Duchesne Academy – Board of Trustees (2006-2012)
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Bar Foundation – Past Board Member and Treasurer
- Post Oak Bank – Advisory Board Member (2005-Present)
- Texas General Counsel Forum – Board Member (2001-Present)
Rate : $$$