David enjoys the challenge of working on complex legal matters that require creative thinking and well developed research skills.
As a former investigative analyst in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office – where he was part of a large-scale money laundering investigation – he brings the perspective of a public servant to his work with cities and towns in the Springfield area and throughout Massachusetts.
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 1998
- University of Connecticut, J.D., 2005
- Massachusetts, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Massachusetts Chapter
- Board Member, Federal Bar Association, Massachusetts Chapter, 2015–Present
- Board Member, Northeast Center for Youth and Families, 2006–2013
- Board Member, Massachusetts Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors
Rate : $$$