David Shane Sattelberger concentrates his practice in commercial real estate transactions. He regularly represents developers, investors, landlords, tenants, and business owners in connection with their real estate interests and on more general commercial matters.
His work frequently involves representing clients in negotiating purchases, sales, and leases for commercial real estate and development projects. He has experience representing buyers and sellers in acquisitions and dispositions of an array of commercial real estate assets, including industrial, retail, mixed use and residential properties. He also has experience representing clients in financing, zoning, and ground lease transactions.
- Representing a Chicago-area nonprofit in developing numerous parcels of land for commercial and office uses through ground leases
- Representing a Chicago-based higher education institution in acquiring and developing more than a dozen properties as part of an expansion and redevelopment plan
- Representing a for-profit education provider in zoning and leasing matters to establish several alternative high schools in Chicago
- Representing a real estate developer in selling and developing hundreds of acres of vacant land in northwest Illinois
- Representing real estate developers in connection with the development and financing of various shopping centers
- Representing a real estate developer in connection with converting a downtown office building into a hotel
- Advising an industrial supply company in real estate, insurance and general contracting matters
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Arizona, B.A. , 1999
Rate : $$$