David Schleifer focuses his practice on patent prosecution, infringement and validity opinions, and portfolio analysis, while providing support in patent litigation matters as well. With more than 20 years of engineering and business experience, he brings a unique perspective and understanding of his clients’ challenges.
Prior to entering law, David worked as a software engineer, technical architect, and program manager for high-tech companies including Microsoft and Thomson Reuters. His practice includes a broad range of clients, from startup companies to global corporations.
- Associate, Baker & Hostetler LLP, Seattle, 2014-2018
- Associate, Woodcock Washburn, Seattle, 2012-2014
- Technology Advisor, Woodcock Washburn, Philadelphia, 2011-2012
- Program Manager and Software Development Engineer, SQL Server Group, Microsoft, Redmond, Wash. and Washington, D.C., 1998-2008
- Technical Architect, Thomson Reuters, Hauppauge, N.Y., 1992-1998
- J.D., George Washington University, 2012
- B.S., Duke University, 1990
Rate : $$$$