David A. Snouffer analyzes and provides advice on a wide variety of subjects pertaining to compensation and benefits. David also drafts numerous documents associated with employee benefit plans.
- Handled life insurance under tax-qualified retirement plans.
- Advised on the duties of employee benefit plan fiduciaries under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Structured qualified domestic relations orders as to benefits under defined benefit pension plans.
- Advised on special tax-law compliance requirements for employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
- Advised on effect of the Americans with Disabilities Act on various employee benefits.
- Planned for generation-skipping transfers.
- Planned for inter-generational transfers through family partnerships.
- Planned for life insurance.
- J.D., Harvard University, cum laude, 1988
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1985
- Virginia State Bar
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
Rate : $$$