David A. Snouffer analyzes and provides advice on a wide variety of subjects pertaining to compensation and benefits. David also drafts numerous documents associated with employee benefit plans.
- Handled life insurance under tax-qualified retirement plans.
- Advised on the duties of employee benefit plan fiduciaries under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Structured qualified domestic relations orders as to benefits under defined benefit pension plans.
- Advised on special tax-law compliance requirements for employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
- Advised on effect of the Americans with Disabilities Act on various employee benefits.
- Planned for generation-skipping transfers.
- Planned for inter-generational transfers through family partnerships.
- Planned for life insurance.
- J.D., Harvard University, cum laude, 1988
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1985
- Virginia State Bar
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney David Snouffer & Willcox & Savage PC can handle?
Willcox & Savage PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Tax, Venture capital, Employee Benefits. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Willcox & Savage PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Willcox & Savage PC?
David Snouffer lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are David Snouffer reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on David Snouffer lawyer profile listing.