In his 25 years of practice, David Grudberg has handled a broad range of complex criminal and civil matters – at trial, on appeal, and in connection with government investigations. His white collar criminal and regulatory experience includes work in the areas of tax fraud, health care fraud, government contractor fraud, securities fraud, money laundering and structuring, ITAR and other export violations, public corruption, False Claims Act, environmental violations and RICO.
He also has extensive criminal experience in the state courts. His business litigation has focused on issues of breach of fiduciary duty, unfair competition, trade secret, and covenants not to compete. David also has litigated cases on behalf of parties who have suffered serious personal injury, including fatal injuries.
- Connecticut Bar Association, Federal Practice and Criminal Justice Sections
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Assocation
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- New Haven County Bar Association
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D., 1985
- Yale University, B.A., 1982
Rate : $$$