David I. Tanenbaum practices in the areas of growth equity, private equity and venture capital (U.S. and emerging markets), M&A, and technology transactions. He commonly counsels investment firms and the companies in which they invest from inception to M&A, capital raise and operational milestones through exit.
His clients include private and public companies in a variety of sectors, including numerous emerging growth companies throughout their development cycles. David also regularly represents members of senior management relating to their employment and equity arrangements with the financial institutions and asset management firms they serve.
Notable Work :
- Private Equity Transactions: Investor-side representations of the private equity sponsors Hemisphere Media Group, Inc., Indigo Capital, LLC and GPB Capital Holdings, LLC in deal sizes ranging from $11 million to $270 million.
- M&A: Representation of the New York Cosmos professional soccer team and its various affiliates in the Cosmos’ sale to an affiliate of Mediacom Communications Corp.
- Complete Life-Cycle: Representation of the founders of the foreign exchange trading platform FastMatch, Inc. from creation through exit via sale to Euronext N.V.
- New Media: Representation of Thrillist Media Group, Inc. in the structuring, buildout and capitalization of its collaboration with Diageo plc to create the online publication Supercall.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1995
- B.A., Brandeis University, 1992, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$