David Chee’s practice focuses on business litigation, including environmental law matters. He has experience as a trial lawyer, including nearly 40 jury trials he conducted during his service as an Assistant State Attorney at the Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s Office. There, David was selected as a member of the Economic Crimes Unit where he specialized in the prosecution and investigation of complex fraud and financial crimes. He also handled numerous environmental matters on behalf of the State of Florida.
Before becoming a prosecutor, David practiced intellectual property law. He counseled clients ranging from startups to large corporations, including several international companies. David relies on his electrical engineering background to craft legal arguments pertaining to technical subject matter on behalf of clients.
- American University, Washington College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Articles Editor, American University Business Law Review
- Highest Grade Certification – Patent Litigation
- University of Ottawa Faculty of Law (LL.B., 2013)
- Royal Military College (B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, 2008)
- First Class Distinction
Rate : $$$$