David Beehler is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. He is practice areas Antitrust & Trade Regulation, Business Litigation, Financial Markets Litigation, Global business & Technology Sourcing, Intellectual Property & Technology Litigation, Patent Litigation, Trademark, Advertising, & Brand Litigation, Wealth Planning, Administration, & dispute.
- Partnering for over 30 years with clients as part of their strategic, business and legal goals.
- Proud to represent companies or individuals who don’t back up and don’t back down.
- Goals achieved through trials include $2.763 billion award as well as confidential resolutions of $100 million or more several times.
- But just as important are the defense cases in defeating false allegations of billion-dollar anti-competitive conduct and IP theft.
- Now using that legacy to give feedback to clients in trials and other critical, situational challenges.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D. (1985)
- St. Cloud State University, B.S., English (1981)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$