David E. Wang has represented numerous leading companies in patent litigations or patent licensing negotiations including Rohm Co., Nanya Technology, Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Intel, Acer, Cadence Design Systems, Tyco International, AmTran, Vizio, Universal Instruments, and others.
David has experience representing clients in a wide range of technologies including electronics, digital and analog circuits, software, semiconductor devices, semiconductor processes, memory chips, circuit emulation, power circuits, computers, servers, disk drives, robotics, high definition TV, plasma and LCD displays, DVD players, optics, optical communication products, routers, lasers, wireless communication devices and protocols, mobile phones, base stations, microprocessors, network switches, 802.11 devices, silicon on substrate devices, bar code scanners, medical devices, catheters, surgical tools, ultrasound imaging machines, MRI machines, pacemakers, defibrillators, MEMS devices, RFID, organic semiconductors, and chemicals.
David earned his BS in electrical engineering and his MS in electrical engineering at the University of Southern California. He earned his JD at the University of Southern California School of Law.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, JD
- University of Southern California, MS
- University of Southern California, BS
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- Represented Rohm Co., Ltd. in various adversarial patent licensing negotiations against several prominent companies.
- Acted as trial counsel for Fujitsu Limited and its subsidiaries in various patent infringement litigations involving hard disk drives, computers, servers, workstations and optical communication products. He has represented Fujitsu in adversarial patent licensing negotiations against various large technology companies.
- Represented Toshiba in adversarial patent cross-licensing negotiations against a large technology company.
- Acted as lead trial counsel for AmTran and Vizio in patent infringement action brought by a competitor in Texas, and achieved a favorable settlement in this high-definition TV case involving plasma and LCD monitors.
- Represented China Southern Glass Holding Co., a large Chinese conglomerate, as a defendant in a patent infringement action involving the processing of vias in semiconductor devices.
- Represented PSC and Spectra-Physics, two large manufacturers of laser-based barcode scanners in several patent infringement actions involving barcode scanner technology.
Rate : $$$