David Warner advises, represents, and trains management clients in various areas of employment and labor law, including class and collective actions, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblowing, wage and hour, and unfair competition.
A successful trial attorney, David has led several jury and bench trials and appeals that have resulted in positive outcomes for his clients. His extensive litigation experience includes single and multi-plaintiff lawsuits and class and collective actions in various federal and state courts, as well as private mediation and arbitration.
David takes pride in building long-term relationships, designing winning plans that meet his clients’ objectives and achieving the highest degree of client satisfaction. During law school, David interned for the Honorable Arthur D. Spatt, United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of New York.
- J.D., Hofstra University, 1995
- B.A., Hofstra University, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment and Litigation Sections, California State Bar
- Member, Labor and Employment and Litigation Sections, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$