David C. Weinberg joined Wilbraham, Lawler & Buba as a partner in 2012, Prior to this association, he was a partner in a large, national firm. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and New York. Mr. Weinberg is a trial attorney concentrating in civil defense litigation.
He has tried cases to verdicts over 60 times, in nine different states. He has a substantial trial experience in toxic torts, particularly in the field of asbestos defense litigation. In addition, he has considerable experience in products liability, medical malpractice, medical device, and automotive and trucking litigation.
Mr Weinberg has participated in several major reported decisions in the fields of toxic torts, general casualty, and medical malpractice. He has argued several cases before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, including one of the seminal cases in the field of medical malpractice concerning the issue of informed consent for a non-invasive medical procedure.
Mr. Weinberg is a member of the American, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Maryland Bar Associations, as well as, the Defense Research Institute and the Pennsylvania Defense Institute.
- New Jersey
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York, J.D. – 1982
- University of Delaware, B.A. – 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$