David A. Yavil is an associate in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Life Sciences Practice. Mr. Yavil has extensive experience representing a wide array of clients including product manufacturers, licensed professionals, health systems, premises owners, real estate brokers and agents, insurers and employers in various civil litigation matters including personal injury, premises liability, asbestos, real estate, medical malpractice, employment and commercial litigation.
Mr. Yavil has handled all aspects of litigation including depositions, mediations, arbitrations, and trials. Through the Philadelphia VIP program, he frequently represents individuals on a pro bono basis involving all types of tort and contract actions. Mr. Yavil lives in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania with his wife, Heather, and two sons, Alexander and Samuel.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 1997
- State Bar Admissions : New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Board Member, The Neighborhood Club of Bala Cynwyd
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Barrister, Camden/Burlington County Inns of Court
- Volunteer, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Experience : Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable M. Allan Vogelson, Presiding Judge, Civil Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County.
Rate : $$$$