Davis G. Mosmeyer is an associate in the litigation practice group and a graduate of Baylor University School of Law. While in law school, he was senior executive editor of the Baylor Law Review and ranked in the top ten of his graduating class.
Davis completed an externship as a judicial clerk for the Office of Jeff Manske, Federal Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Texas, where he drafted reports and recommendations on misappropriation of trade secret claims and habeas corpus petitions.
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, (2017)
- Author, Law Review Article, 69 Baylor L. Rev. xxx, “Ubi Jus Ibi Remedium: The Gap in Texas Courts’ Protection of Mineral Owners Against Unpermitted Seismic Exploration Without Physical Entry”
- Brief Writer, Baylor’s 2015 Pepperdine Law Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition Team
- Senior Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- B.A., The University of Texas at Dallas, (2013), summa cum laude
- Texas (2017)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Texas State Bar
Rate : $$$$