Dax Frank Garza is an experienced trial attorney who has handled many multimillion dollar cases throughout his career. He has successfully represented clients against large pharmaceutical companies, trucking and 18-wheeler companies, maritime employers, insurance companies, and other parties responsible for his client’s injuries.
Mr. Garza attended the University of Texas at Austin where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Government. Mr. Garza received his Juris Doctorate from Houston College of Law (formerly South Texas College of Law) in 2000.
In 2010, Mr. Garza obtained Board Certification in Personal Injury Trial Law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This certification is awarded to less than 5% of personal injury lawyers. Mr. Garza has also been honored as a Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine and is a Life Member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Additionally, Mr. Garza is a Past-President of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association (HTLA) and Chair of Board of Advocates for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA). Mr. Garza is also a member of American Association of Justice (AAJ) and the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit. He is a frequent speaker on topics including truck wrecks, trial advocacy, pharmaceutical litigation, and courtroom strategy.
Mr. Garza has represented victims across the state of Texas and the country as lead trial counsel in personal injury cases and defective product and pharmaceutical litigation, including prescription drug birth defect injuries, Actos bladder cancer litigation, Risperdal litigation, and in Invokana and other SGLT2 Inhibitors for Ketoacidosis (DKA) and death.
- Houston College of Law (formerly South Texas College of Law), Houston, Texas
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- State of Texas, Admitted 2000
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates: Life Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association: Board of Advocates, Past Chair
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association: Past-President for 2014-2015 term
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists (TACTAS)
Rate : $$$