Dean Morande has handled hundreds of appeals in a wide range of complex commercial cases. His extensive litigation experience covers a number of substantive practice areas, including real property litigation, consumer finance, products liability, health care, class actions, telecommunications, and corporate litigation.
Dean works with trial lawyers throughout all phases of litigation to ensure that any issues that arise are well-positioned for favorable outcomes in both the trial and appellate courts. Dean is board certified in Appellate Law by The Florida Bar. Prior to joining the firm, Dean clerked for The Honorable Edward E. Carnes, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., highest honors, 2004)
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor, The Florida State University Law Review
- University of Florida (B.A., Criminology, 1999)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Appellate Practice Section
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Appellate Practice Committee
Rate : $$$$