Dean George Delianites, who joined Subin Associates in the summer of 2018, brings a wealth of experience to the firm. Dean has been handling personal injury lawsuits for more than 25 years, having worked for some of the top law firms in the field.
He brings not just a vast knowledge of personal injury law, but an attention to detail and a strategic acumen that enables him to obtain outstanding results for his clients.
- Brooklyn Law School, JD – 1991
- Baruch College, BBA – 1983
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- New York Bar, 1992
- New Jersey Bar, 1991
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- NYS Trial Lawyers Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Catholic Lawyers Guild
- Bay Ridge Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$