A veteran courtroom strategist and trial lawyer, Dean A. Dickie focuses on intellectual property, securities, and professional liability litigation. He has tried cases in federal and state courts throughout the United States, representing officers, directors, and corporations in securities fraud, insider trading, breach of fiduciary duty, accounting malpractice, Securities Exchange arbitration, product liability, antitrust, and civil rights claims.
With a breadth of experience befitting a long career, Dean’s jury trial experience includes patent infringement, trademark, trade dress, breach of fiduciary duty claims, breach of contract and tortious interference with contracts, usurpation of corporate opportunity, and director and officer liability claims.
A longtime educator, Dean has served as an adjunct professor at Northwestern University Law School (Introduction to Trial Advocacy) and DePaul University College of Law (Constitutional Law).
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1969, Professional Hockey (3 years)
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1966, Varsity Football (4 years)
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Michigan Court of Claims
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- American Bar Association, Member
- Markey Wigmore Inns of Court, Member
- Northwestern University, NClub, Member
Rate : $$$$