Mr. Dean A. Martoccia is a partner based in Los Angeles. He is the Co-Chair of the Los Angeles Commercial Litigation Group, and the Chair of the Los Angeles Products Liability Group. His practice focuses on the representation of corporate clients in a broad range of commercial and business litigation matters, including complex commercial contract disputes and class actions.
He also has extensive experience representing corporate clients in products liability and tort litigation, premises liability, labor & employment, intellectual property litigation, and environmental disputes. Mr. Martoccia is experienced in all phases of civil litigation, pre-trial and post-trial litigation, and has tried jury cases in state and federal courts.
Mr. Martoccia is a certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt. Using Lean Six Sigma and project management methodologies, the SeyfarthLean approach delivers increased value to clients at a time of increased market pressures and competitive demands.
Seyfarth’s commitment to delivering legal services in a new way, with an emphasis on value and continued improvement, has been praised by the Association of Corporate Counsel as being “five years ahead of every other AmLaw 200 firm.” Mr. Martoccia was quoted by the Los Angeles Daily Journal in an article recognizing attorneys pioneering the use of alternative fee agreements.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law (1997)
- B.S., University of South Florida (1993)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Board of Visitors, Southwestern University School of Law
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (Litigation Section)
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (former Editorial Board, Los Angeles Lawyer)
- Board of Directors, Rolling Hills Little League
Rate : $$$