Deana M. Stephens’ practice focuses in the area of oil and gas law with particular emphasis on mineral title law. Prior to coming to Steptoe & Johnson, Mrs. Stephens worked as an abstractor for a local land company.
Mrs. Stephens began her career as a Prosecutor with the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office before taking her experience and knowledge to the Washington County District Attorney’s Office where she continued in her role as Assistant District Attorney until 2011.
Mrs. Stephens experience gained while working with the public as a prosecutor and quick problem solving skills enables her to assist clients with issues as they arise in a calm, efficient and thorough manner.
- Conducted coal, oil and gas title examinations and drafted corresponding title opinions to assist energy clients
- J.D. Duquesne University
- B.A. West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Board of Directors, Washington County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Past President, Young Lawyers Division, Washington County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Leadership Washington (Washington County, PA)
- Northern Appalachian Landman’s Association
Rate : $$$$