Debbie Satyal defends clients in litigation with a focus on real estate, consumer finance, general commercial and employment matters. She is experienced in handling litigation arising out of title defects, foreclosures, defensive litigation, federal regulatory compliance and landlord-tenant law. Debbie has also handled litigation related to bankruptcy as well as immigration law.
While a law student, Debbie was a member of the National Mock Trial Team and served as Co-Chair for the Law Student Association Committee. She was also a recipient of the Boston Law School Alumni Association Scholarship, the William O’Keefe Commencement Award and the Commitment to Change University Award. Debbie holds a master’s degree in political science, as well.
She also serves as the Chapter Director for New Leaders Council, Palm Beach and on the Advisory Council for Florida Women’s Business Corporation. Debbie is also a member of the Florida Nepal Association. Debbie has been active in the South Asian Bar Association of Florida for many years, including serving as its President, Vice President, and as Treasurer. She currently is a Director on the Board.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2008
- Florida Atlantic University, M.A., Political Science, 2005
- University of Florida, B.A., 2004, Public Relations and Political Science
- New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$