Debora De Hoyos is a member of the firm’s Finance Practice. Her work focuses on lending and emerging markets transactions. From 1991 to mid-2007, Debora was Managing Partner of Mayer Brown and, until mid-2009, was a member of the firm’s Policy and Planning Committee. Currently, she serves as the firm’s first Global Client Relationship Partner overseeing client development activities.
Debora was recognized by Harvard Law Bulletin as one of 50 outstanding alumnae of the law school on the occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of the admission of women there. In 1998, Debora was named by the National Law Journal as one of the “50 Most Influential Women Lawyers in America.” In addition she has been profiled by American Lawyer and the Chicago Tribune. Most recently, she was recognized as a Mexico Specialist by The Legal 500 Private Practice Powerlist.
Debora is an active member in the Chicago community. She chaired the board of Providence-St. Mel School and currently serves on its board, as well as the boards of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the Wellesley College Board of Trustees and the Institute for the International Education of Students.
- Harvard Law School, JD, Editor-in-Chief, International Law Journal
- Wellesley College, BA, with honors, Member, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions : Illinois
- Board of Trustees, Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Board of Trustees, Wellesley College
- Board of Directors, Institute for the International Education of Students
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees, Providence-St. Mel School
- Board of Managers, YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago
Rate : $$$