Deborah A. Calton has considerable experience in the management and defense of product liability cases. Debbie joined Shook in 1995 after working at a small Kansas City law office from 1986-1994, first as a law clerk and later as an attorney.
Debbie has been involved in product liability cases around the country, including, but not limited to, in Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida and Missouri. She has handled various phases of litigation including discovery, motion practice and trial preparation.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, 1988
- B.A., magna cum laude, Saint Peter’s College, 1985
- Ellis Award for Class of 1985
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
Rate : $$$