Deborah L. Gunny is a business transactions lawyer. Her practice encompasses all aspects of general corporate law, with an emphasis on formation and financing (seed capital, venture capital and public offerings), mergers and acquisitions and securities law compliance under both the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. She provides advice to clients in a variety of industries, including life sciences, manufacturing and entertainment.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 1981, J.D., University of California at Davis Law Review
- University of California, Davis, 1978, A.B., with honors
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : California
Professional Affiliations :
- Member of Corporations Committee, State Bar of California (November 2013 – August 2017)
- Co-Vice President, Legislation (2014-2015)
- Co-Chair (2015-2016)
- Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K and proxy statements for various clients in the biopharma, test services and manufacturing, insurance and green energy spaces
- Represented publicly traded company in the acquisition of a privately held medical device company
- Series A to Series F financings for a variety of confidential clients and for investors investing in such rounds
- Represented Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in both its Series D financing and its IPO.
- Represented confidential investors in the Series A-1 preferred stock financing of ChromaCode, Inc.
Rate : $$$