Deborah Germany focuses on corporation and business law, including mergers and acquisitions, tax elections and procedures and joint ventures. She has counseled clients regarding all stages of business strategy; advising on matters such as corporate governance, organizational structuring and choice of entity.
Mrs. Germany’s knowledge and experience includes drafting and reviewing land-contracts, purchase agreements, stock agreements, non-competition agreements, security agreements, credit agreements and promissory notes.
- University of Michigan, 2008
- Wayne State University Law School, J.d. 2015
- State Bar of Michigan
- Wolverine Bar association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Detroit Young Professionals
- Detroit Economic Club- Young Leaders Section
Rate : $$$