Deborah Marlowe is Senior Counsel in the firm’s Atlanta office. Her experience includes providing strategic counsel to multinational clients on a variety of matters related to business immigration law, regulation, policy, and compliance.
She has represented international companies in alien employment certification proceedings before the U.S. Department of Labor, and has extensive experience advising clients with temporary and permanent visa petitions before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and U.S. embassies and consulates abroad.
Deborah frequently partners with clients to develop effective programs to audit and maintain compliance with immigration regulations and policies. She has developed immigration training programs for corporate human resources and legal professionals.
- University of Michigan | J.D., 1983
- Emory University | B.A., 1980
Bar admissions: Georgia
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Co-founder, Global Personnel Alliance
- Board Member, Reinhardt University Board of Trustees
- Board Member, Emory University Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$