Ms. Debra A. Clifford is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on general complex commercial litigation and, in particular, education matters. As a mother of children with special needs, Ms. Clifford understands the many challenges and struggles parents encounter when advocating for their children.
Because of her own personal experiences, she has a passion and commitment to help others benefit from the knowledge she has gained as both an attorney and a parent and serves as a leader of the firm’s Child Advocacy Team.
Ms. Clifford’s commercial litigation practice encompasses a broad range of litigation matters for public and private companies and individuals. Throughout her career, she has represented clients in trial and appellate work in state and federal courts of New York and New Jersey and has handled a number of arbitrations and mediations. Ms. Clifford has effectively managed large teams of attorneys to efficiently and effectively defend the firm’s clients.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.)
- Editor-in-Chief, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A.)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Privacy Law Committee
- Essex County Bar Association
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc.
- New Jersey Special Education Practitioners (NJSEP)
Rate : $$$$