With nineteen years of experience in employment law, information technology law, and health information privacy, Ms. Deirdre Kamber provides services to both organizations and individuals.
Her work includes human resources, labor relations, workplace training, contracts, unemployment compensation, benefits, severance, agency practice, and litigation. Her background also includes the School Code, Right to Know Law, public employment, home healthcare, LGBT rights, and the John DuPont murder trial.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Limerick, M.A., with Distinction, 1995
- Brandeis University, B.A., Honors Dissertation, 1994
- President-Elect, Society for Human Resource Management Lehigh Valley (SHRM LV)
- Appointee, Public Policy Committee, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, LGBT Steering Committee, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Appointee, Commission on Women in the Profession, Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$