Delia G. Frazier has a diverse range of legal experience representing clients in several different industries. Her practice focuses primarily on complex commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, business torts, product liability, trade secrets, and trademark infringement.
Delia also provides litigation risk management advice to corporate and private equity clients, and she counsels them on litigation matters in connection with mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions.
In addition to maintaining an active litigation practice, Delia is experienced in prosecuting and enforcing domestic and foreign trademarks. Delia strives to provide maximum value for clients by learning about their businesses and goals, then tailoring her legal services to aid clients in attaining these goals.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Georgia 2009
- Editor in Chief, Journal of Intellectual Property Law,
- Recipient of the Law School Association Scholarship
- B.S., Florida A & M University 2005
- Recipient of full Presidential Scholarship
Rate : $$$$