Demetria D. Pautz is an attorney in the Labor and Employment department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office. Ms. Pautz focuses her practice on benefit plan litigation. Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw, Ms. Pautz was in-house counsel for Fidelity National Title Insurance Company handling all aspects of title claims and litigation for the company and its insureds.
Prior to that, Ms. Pautz represented defendants and third party defendants in construction, premises liability, product liability, transportation, automobile, and other insurance related litigation. Ms. Pautz has extensive appellate experience, handling numerous appeals before the first and second district appellate courts, as well as the Illinois Supreme Court.
She also has extensive arbitration and trial experience, participating in over two hundred arbitration hearings and taking twelve cases to verdict over the course of her career.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology (2005)
- Certificate in Employment Law
- B.A., in Philosophy and Political Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison (2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$$