Attorney Denis Bastible works at Cellino & Barnes PC. His practice focus on Auto Accidents, Brain Injury Cases, Construction & Scaffold Accidents, Dog Bites, Slip & Fall Injury Accident, Spinal Cord Injury Cases, Wrongful Death, Motorcycle Accidents.
An individual who is seriously injured due to the negligence of another person or company experiences severe life-altering consequences. That individual is a different person than he was before suffering his injuries.
Our legal system cannot lessen the pain, trauma or physical and emotional turmoil the injured person experiences. It is only equipped to hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence. Awarding the injured person monetary damages is the only way our legal system can attempt to make the injured person whole.
I am committed to having my clients’ voices heard by insurance companies, judges and juries. I have extensive legal experience as a prosecutor and civil litigation attorney. If an insurance company is unwilling to settle my clients’ injury claims fairly, I want that company to know I am willing to go to court – to go the distance – for my clients.
- B.A. State University at Buffalo
- J.D. State University at Buffalo School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York.
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2000 – Present)
- Trial attorney, Smith, Sovik, Kendrick and Sugnet (1998-2000)
- Assistant District Attorney, Erie County (1995-1998)
Community/Military Service : New York State Surrogate Medical Decision Making Panel (panel member for medical decisions for mentally incapacitated persons).
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Rate : $$$